This recipe is for our scrumptious Chicken Chow Mein Noodles which are so delicious and healthy. I always try something different some thing of my own. So with this I used fettuccine noodle's and yummy they turned out so good. So light, healthy, and delicious its a must try.
- 2 lb boneless chicken breast (cut into about 1 inch cubes)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce ( any brand will work)
- 2 cloves garlic ( minced)
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 large onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small green Chile ( minced very tiny)
- about 20 baby carrots
- 1/2 pound mushroom
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp oriental seasoning (Optional) I used Shan oriental seasoning
- salt to taste (be careful because the soy sauce is already salty)
- a little dash of Chinese salt
- 1 1/2 pound fettuccine noodle's
- ALL THE VEGETABLE SHOULD BE CUT THIN LONG SLICES
- Before we start cooking our chicken Boil water per fettuni directions and boil fully cooked and add a little salt. ( once cooked drain and set aside)
- In a large skillet add your olive oil and add in chicken. Also add in garlic, onion, turmeric, paprika and a tiny bit salt and let that cook uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Next add in your oriental sauce, green chili, tomatoes, bell pepper, mushrooms and soy sauce. Also add in a little dash of the Chinese salt.
- You will now cover the skillet once you add all the vegetables etc in and let cook for another 7-10 mins.
- Remove cover of skillet and your chicken should be fully cooked and the vegetable will still have a little crunch to them. Turn off heat and add your noodles into the chicken skillet mix all together and add a little sprinkle of soy sauce. Cover the skillet until your ready to eat wait atleast 15 mins so the noodles can absorb the spices. Enjoy your Delicious, easy and healthy chow mein noodles. Please subscribe and let me know how it turns out.